Faceți căutări pe acest blog

18 nov. 2012

WHITE WINTER



White winter

I watch the heavy snow down the valley
And I think of my undone life,
Hoping to find a way
To fullfill it in love someday.

The winter of my craving,
The last one I can feel,
Clings and hangs from stars
That I myself cling to – bars.

The sunset bathes my cold heart,
The snow melts in my thoughts.
Should I think that this second fades?
Shoult I gather my feelins with faith?

I turned grey-haired while thinking,
I whither and my roots break,
I’m waiting for an angel from Heaven,
I can see him – what a fake!


                                                                                                            Autor : Lepşa Mihail
                                                                                                           Fotografie : Gianina Bejan

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu